Status: Pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor in 2014, and was sentenced to 90 days in jail and probation.
Diocesan Response: Removed from ministry upon receipt of report. Dismissed from the clerical state in December 2014.
Year and Place of Birth: 1969, Mexico
Seminary Attended: Mount Angel Seminary, Oregon
Date Ordained / Connection to Diocese: Ordained January 2011 as priest of the Diocese of Sacramento
Assignments in Diocese of Sacramento
- 2011-2012: Our Lady of the Assumption, Carmichael
- 2012-2014: St. James, Davis
Date range of alleged abuse: 2013-2014
- Female, under the age of 18
- Nature of accusation(s): Sexual touching and fondling, oral copulation, and sexual intercourse
- Year reported to diocese: 2014