If you have any questions regarding the preparation of the enclosed Annual Parish Financial Report, please contact Antonette Agustin or Ron Hamilton, our Parish Financial Services Coordinators.
- Budget Assumption Letters - Please contact your Parish Financial Services Coordinator to obtain.
Annual Parish Financial Report
- Part 1: Includes questions relating to the parish's plant, real property holdings, and construction\renovation needs and plans.
- Parts 2 and 3 (Note: you DO NOT need to complete the Part 2 & 3 excel document if you submit a backup of the QuickBooks file).
- Part 2: Annual Statement of Cash Receipts and Disbursements.
- Part 3: Supplemental Information - Includes beginning and ending account balances for each of the parish’s cash accounts, loans, and other investments; and information regarding parish staff, including annual wages.
- Printout of Profit & Loss Statement: Run for fiscal year 2019-20, cash basis. Run two versions - (1) Summary and (2) Detail
- Printout of Balance Sheet: Run the 'Balance Sheet Standard' as of June 30, 2020 TWICE - on cash basis and on accrual basis. Make sure both reports include these columns:
- Current Year 6/30/2020
- Previous Year 6/30/2019
- $ Change
- Addendum A: Parish Finance Council Membership
- Addendum B: Parish Finance Council Attestation
- Signed Transmittal Letter
- Backup of QuickBooks File - on a flash drive (a.k.a. 'thumb drive' 'memory stick'), or via secure file transfer (ask us how)
- Please also submit the QuickBooks username and password needed to open the file.