Homework from Session One to be completed and brought with you to Session Two
- Use this resource from the National Dialogue in your youth or young adult ministry setting and complete a listening session. And if time allows complete a listening session with parents/families in your parish.
- Once you have completed the session spend some time reading the results and bring with you a summary (no longer than a page) to be turned in to your small group facilitator.
The below resources should be reviewed before attending your small group meeting for session two to have fruitful conversation and learning.
- Ministry of Advocacy
- Ministry of Catechesis
- Ministry of Evangelization
- Ministry of Justice and Service
- Ministry of Leadership Development
- Ministry of Pastoral Care
- Ministry of Prayer and Worship
Session 2 Homework
Homework for Session Two to be completed and brought with you to Session Three
- Complete the grid resource for your ministry.
- Once you have completed the grid share it with your pastor, DRE, YM Coordinator (unless you are the YM Coor.) and one other person.
- Identify five(5) groups or individuals that you can collaborate with at your parish.