Our mission is to provide opportunities for our Deaf brothers and sisters to meet Jesus Christ and fully participate as members of our Catholic faith community. We endeavor to establish regional centers for Deaf of all ages to gather for Worship, Faith Formation, and Fellowship.
- Mass Celebrated by our Deaf Priest - Chaplain
- Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) in ASL with our Deaf Priest - Chaplain
- ASL Interpreted Mass
- Preparation for the Sacraments of Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, and Marriage
- RCIA for those desiring to become members of the Catholic Church
- Liturgical ASL Interpreter training
- Fellowship Opportunities and Retreats