Our mission is to provide opportunities for our Deaf brothers and sisters to fully participate as members of our Catholic faith community - encountering Christ in worship, faith Formation, and fellowship.
- ASL Interpreted Mass and Mass Celebrated in ASL
- Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) in ASL
- Preparation for the Sacraments of Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, and Marriage
- RCIA for those desiring to become members of the Catholic Church
- Liturgical ASL Interpreter training
- Fellowship Opportunities and Retreats
A few years ago, the National Catholic Office for the Deaf (ncod.org/), produced a video series for those preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation, Strengthened in Faith: Confirmation, which included the stories of the saints told by Deaf performers, voiced and captioned so all can learn from these stories. These stories are wonderful ways for adults and young people to learn and be inspired by the lives of the saints. We are making them available now on line during this time of “at home” learning and working.
-Letter to God Father