Learn the four pillars of stewardship and how to apply them in your life and at your parish.
"Becoming a disciple of Jesus Christ leads naturally to the practice of stewardship. These linked realities, discipleship and stewardship, then make up the fabric of a Christian life in which each day is lived in an intimate, personal relationship with the Lord." - Stewardship: A Disciple's Response
The event will include the following stewardship experts:
- Rev. James R. Golka - Rector, Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Grand Island, Neb. and Vicar-General of the Diocese of Grand Island, Neb.
- Rev. Msgr. Terrence A. M. Watanabe - Pastor, St. Theresa Church, Kihei, Maui, Hawaii
- Glen Vassou - Parish Administrator, Queen of Peace Catholic Community, Gainesville, FL.
- Mrs. Shari Navarre - Client Manager, Catholic Stewardship Consultants
- Mr. Eric McArdle - President, Catholic Stewardship Consultants
Register for FREE at https://scdstewardship2020.eventbrite.com/
- 10:00 a.m. - Most Rev. Jaime Soto, Opening Prayer and Intro
- 10:15 a.m. - Rev. James R. Golka, Developing Stewardship for Long-Term Success
- 11:00 a.m. - Break
- 11:15 a.m. - Eric McArdle, Best Practices in Parish Stewardship
- 12:00 p.m. - Break for lunch
- 12:45 p.m. - Glen Vassou, The Pillar of Hospitality in Parish Stewardship Development
- 1:15 p.m. - Shari Navarre, Effective Strategies for A Parish Stewardship Renewal of Time, Talent, and Treasure
- 2:00 p.m. - Break
- 2:15 p.m. - Rev. Msgr. Terrence A. M. Watanabe, The Pillar of Service and Our Parish Stewardship Journey
- 3:00 p.m. - Closing Remarks