St. John Notre Dame School
We are looking for a team player to join our faith-based, active, tech-rich faculty. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Infuse all aspects of the position with Christ and the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Create and maintain positive relationships with students, parents, and coworkers
- Actively instruct students in both conceptual and procedural middle school math with an emphasis in growth mindset
- Create and deliver engaging, effective and varied lessons
- Assign and provide timely, actionable feedback on diverse and engaging work
- Maintain effective communication with administration including submitting weekly lesson plans, attending short weekly and longer monthly staff meetings, lunch trainings and meetings, etc.
- Manage students with a focus on virtuous conduct
- Communicate effectively and frequently with parents via an online grading program, individual emails, school website, online homework, etc.
- Help students prepare for computerized standardized testing
- Analyze data for schoolwide and individual student improvement
- Handle various non-classroom responsibilities such as extracurricular clubs and teams, serve as a liaison with parent groups, attend diocesan professional development, etc.