Our Lady of Grace School, a transitional kindergarten through eighth grade Catholic School in the Sacramento Diocese, is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and nurturing member of the Extended Care team. The Extension Supervisor is hired to supervise students in after-school care and...
● Serve after school snack to students.
● Makes sure all students are properly signed in and out each day and is always aware of the number of students enrolled throughout the day.
● Assure students sit properly, eat with manners and clean up well.
● Supervise student homework and assure all students are doing neat and complete work in a quiet academic setting.
● Maintains control of environment at all times, using signal words and other routines to assure students listen and are safe in the case of an emergency.
● Coordinate weekly activities.
● Supervise students on the playground or in the classroom in free play.
● Follows regular clean up routines throughout the day as students transition from one activity to the next.
● Support the learning environment and the development of all students.
● Follows school SLE’s
● Promote student growth, achievement, and feeling of self-worth.
● Demonstrates professional behavior at all times.
● Shows care, respect & commitment to confidentiality in all interactions with children, staff, & families.
● Assures safety and welfare of the students.
Must function in a manner consistent with the mission of the Catholic Church, Diocese of Sacramento, the School and the Extension Program Handbook.